Lac Leman – Immeuble Omrane- les berges du Lac
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
The role of the Database Administrator is the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases.
Among the responsibilities:
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for databases.
- Manages database configuration including installing and upgrading software and maintaining relevant documentation.
- Contributes to the setting of standards for definition, security and integrity of database objects and ensures conformance to these standards.
- Monitors database activity and resource usage.
- Optimize database performance and plans for forecast resource needs.
- Uses database management system software and tools, and knowledge of logical database schemata, to investigate problems, collect performance statistics, and create reports.
- Carries out routine configuration/installation and reconfiguration of database and related products.
- Support the “Cloud first strategy” by proceeding to the migration of databases to the cloud
The candidate must be experienced with the following:
- Databases MSSQL Server (Postgres is an asset)
- ETL processes
- Information continuity / BCP-DRP