What you will do
* Work on an agile team to produce high quality cloud solutions to solve our customers’ business problems, everything from a single bug to major new features or modules
* Collaborate with the engineering team to help set technical direction leading to a high quality, high-performance codebase
* Find ways to continuously improve the quality and/or speed of our output
You will be responsible for full-stack web development, from back-end service orchestration, to SQL and NoSQL database design, to front-end web development with frameworks like Angular.JS and others. There will be an emphasis on multi-threaded patterns and practices and scalability.
* Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
* Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
* Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
* Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
* Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
* Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
* Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
* Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
* A cloud developer at heart – excited about modern cloud applications development
* Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and is detail oriented.
* Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals
* Min. 3+ years full stack Web Applications Development experience, including C#,ASP.Net, WebAPI
* Knowledge of scalable back-end code for high usage web applications
* Experience building web services
* Experience with Algorithms, Software Design along with ORM pattern
* Single Page Applications such as Angular, Knockout and React
* Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
Comment postuler :
Please, send your CV to this email address [email protected]
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : ApexiaHR
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Rue Victoria, Lac 1, Tunis, Tunisie