Specific tasks and responsibilities:
– Procurement basic process (more exposure on planning aspects of procurement will be given if candidate shows proficiency and interest to have more responsibilities)
– General office maintenance, restock and follow up on issues (facility management)
– Tunis inventory follow up
– Archiving both hard copy and softcopy (Cloud)
– Follow up on implementation and correct application of logistic and procurement policies and procedures
– General logistic task, arranging venues and transportations, contacting vendors, arranging training etc.
– Visa processing for international staff
-Administrative-Logistic department daily liaison with follow up on specific Admin/Finance tasks that require inter-department coordination
– Remote coordination with teams in other locations to fulfill and follow up on logistic and administrative tasks
– Any other task as required by logistic/procurement department
– Only Tunisian Local Nationals will be considered – relocation not provided
– Degree: Economics, Logistics, Accounting or other field related to the support services
– Excel: very high effectiveness elaborating spreadsheets
– PDF tools: very high effectiveness elaborating and reviewing document
– English: enough to manage professional conversation and write professional emails
– French: enough to manage professional conversation and write professional emails
– Arabic: able to read documents and speak colloquially
– Proactive and self-confident, quick and precise. Well organized.
– Attention to details and ability to follow up on tasks.
– Previous logistic experience in NGO/no-profit sector and multi-cultural environment highly desirable
– Previous vendors/suppliers management past experience
To apply: send your CV in English to [email protected], subject « Logistic Officer TN » by Wednesday 25th March 2020 5.00 pm.
Nom / Entreprise : CESVI
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Rue Samarkande, 16 – La Marsa
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter