Specific tasks and responsibilities:
• Procurement basic process (more exposure on planning aspects of procurement will be given if candidate shows proficiency and interest to have more responsibilities)
• General office maintenance, restock and follow up on issues (facility management)
• Tunis inventory follow up
• Archiving both hard copy and softcopy (Cloud)
• Follow up on implementation and correct application of logistic and procurement policies and procedures
• General logistic task, arranging venues and transportations, contacting vendors, arranging training etc.
• Visa processing for international staff
• Administrative-Logistic department daily liaison with follow up on specific Admin/Finance tasks that require inter-department coordination
• Remote coordination with teams in other locations to fulfill and follow up on logistic and administrative tasks
• Any other task as required by logistic/procurement department
Comment postuler :
To apply: send your CV in English to [email protected], subject « Logistic Officer TN » by Wednesday 25th March 2020 5.00 pm.
• Only Tunisian Local Nationals will be considered – relocation not provided
• Previous logistic experience in NGO/no-profit sector and multi-cultural environment highly desirable
• Degree: Economics, Logistics, Accounting or other field related to the support services
• Excel: very high effectiveness elaborating spreadsheets
• PDF tools: very high effectiveness elaborating and reviewing document
• English: enough to manage professional conversation and write professional emails
• French: enough to manage professional conversation and write professional emails
• Arabic: able to read documents and speak colloquially
• Proactive and self-confident, quick and precise. Well organized.
• Attention to details and ability to follow up on tasks.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : CESVI
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Rue Samarkande, 16 – La Marsa 2070 Tunis
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter