Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
CFM SARL is looking for
Office Supervisor / Adminstrative Asisstante
• Providing general safety instructions to visitors and Personnel.
• Assisting visitors and Personnel whithin the office.
• Greeting and providing support to the visitors, connecting them with the correct resources based on established procedures.
• Answering Incoming Calls to provide general information, and direct callers to appropriate personnel or voice mailbox.
• Contacting Personnel for visitor escorts, controlling access of people passing through the reception area
• Hand out and tracking of visitor Logs (badges / employee badges)
• Receive parcels and mail.
• Support to the Associates (Filing, Document editting & processing, Data processing; etc)
• Provide Administrative (Finance, HR, Marketing, etc) e,g: Travel Requests, Visa processing,…
• Answering the main Facilities telephone number. This includes answering general information questions and connecting callers.
• Coordinating the Fleet operations (Drivers duties, including organizing shuttles, Airport pick-ups and drop-off of personnel,…)
• Distribution of mailing, and overnight packages
• Managing the Vendors and Contractors whithin the site
• Act as the Go to person for all office management aspects
• Oversee FM services (staff, and service delivery) and report the performance to the Regional FM lead while support MyWorkplace objcetives.
• Monitor the Facilities Helpdesk tool.
• Report emergency situation as per the Emergency response plan in place
• Organizing & Scheduling meetings and events in Conference rooms on site.
• Very good level of english
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Comment postuler :
Envoyer Vos CV à :
Nom / Entreprise :
Site Web :