Social Impact is preparing a proposal for an upcoming five-year USAID Tunisia Civil Society and Good Governance project. The project intends to enable USAID/Tunisia to provide more entry points for local orgs to work with USAID in Tunisia, facilitate a productive relationship between civil society and the Government of Tunisia (GoT), and work nationwide with regional NGOs, associations, think-tanks, and CSOs, creating linkages, networks, and platforms for knowledge sharing, partnerships, and joint-action. A large sub-grants component will focus support in areas that are aligned with USAID/Tunisia and US Embassy Tunis priorities while also promoting gender equality and inclusive development. The project is expected to begin in July 2021.
SI is seeking a Civil Society Strengthening/Organizational Development Lead to lead institutional capacity building and training needs of civil society organizations (CSOs). This will be a full-time position, based in Tunis, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Tunisian citizenship will be considered.**
- Lead and coordinate technical assistance and support in areas including organizational development, training, coaching, and capacity building for CSOs.
- Design and conduct organizational capacity assessments.
- Review CSO organizational development plans and monitor progress.
- Serve as expert on selection committee for organizational development grants, and oversee these grants upon award.
- Oversee capacity development specialists and coordinate their technical assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in civil society capacity building, organizational development, and/or institutional strengthening experience in Tunisia and/or the MENA region.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French and/or Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Veuillez postuler sur notre site web: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=3402
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter