Junior Systematic Literature Review Analyst
Required educational background and job-related experience
• Master’s Degree in relevant health sciences discipline.
Postgraduate degree in the field or with 1-2+ years directly related experience would be an asset.
• Extensive experience with biomedical databases (eg, MEDLINE and Embase)
• Deep understanding of research principles and demonstrated practical research implementation
Skills and Capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize information from a body of literature
• Proficient with EndNote or other bibliographic software preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Ability to synthetize complex information
The Systematic Literature Review Analyst will work as part of a global team development of systematic review protocols
• Conduct the screening of abstracts and full-text articles against defined inclusion/exclusion criteria to assess their suitability for inclusion in the review
• Develop data abstraction tools, perform article abstraction, validate data abstraction and extraction
• Support in writing literature synthesis in Word or PowerPoint, providing interpretation of the literature and observations of patterns and trends identified in a body of evidence
• Take part in internal trainings.
Comment postuler :
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations at:
Applications will only be accepted in English.
Nom / Entreprise :
Rue du lac Ghar El Melh, Immeuble Elysée 2éme étage 1053 Les berges du Lac – Tunisie
Site Web :
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter