Cynapsys Tunisia is currently seeking for a skilled Front-End Developer to join one of our web applications team.
– You’ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you’ll also collaborate in envisioning for new front-end projects, perform peer code reviews, and mentor junior developers.
– You’ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test, and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion.
– The ability to effectively collaborate with remote team members and interface with Product Management (of non-technical background) are key for this role.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
– Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
– Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
– Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
– Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
– Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
– Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
– Extensive knowledge of Angular 2.x (or higher)
– 1+ years in design and building SPA applications using an application building framework / library (Angular 1.x/2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.)
– Practical experience in building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser …)
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
– Fluency in English required.
– Self-driven and team player.
Comment postuler :
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense and apply :[email protected]
Ville : Ariana – El Gazela
Nom / Entreprise : Cynapsys
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : El Gazela Technopark