We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Hands on experience using relevant editing software and complimentary software such as: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition. Photoshop. Illustrator.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list. Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
Send your portfolio and email to [email protected] before 22/08/2021.
Best of luck