IT Support Engineer / Senior Support Engineer
Experience and personal attributes
• Fluent in English
• Experience in coordinating IT support for end users, preferably commercial customers
• Good customer awareness, ability to manage customer expectations.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills and style, able to explain complex issues to non technical users.
• Self starter, self motivated, team player
• Able to work under pressure and against timelines.
• Keen interest in technology and innovation
• A good understanding of service support best practices
• Previous experience of helpdesk work would be a benefit
Detailed knowledge and experience is required in the following products
• Windows 7, Vista and XP (Windows 8 would be a benefit)
• Working knowledge of desktop and notebook hardware and components
• Windows Server 2003/2008, SBS 2003/8/11, Active Directory Domain Services
• DHCP, DNS, Group Policies
• Exchange 2003/2007/2010
• Server hardware knowledge
• Strong Networking – inc. Broadband and Wifi
• MS SQL Server
• Microsoft desktop OS, PC engineering
• Common desktop applications (Office 2003/7/10), Sage etc.
Knowledge/experience of some or all of the following is preferred
• Terminal Server and or Citrix
• Firewall Products (Cisco, Astaro, Draytek and others)
• Sophos, Trend, Symantec, Shadowprotect, VPNs.
Comment postuler :
Please send CV at [email protected]
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Extech
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Imm. Magharibia, Les Berges du Lac 1053