Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
We are the first hospital platform in Tunisia that covers all medical-surgical specialties. We are hiring a Financial Planning and analyst to join our Group team. You will report to group Directors. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis related to financial & operational activity in healthcare sector.
What you will do is :
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual report, including P&L, BS, CFS & Operationals KPI’s
- Monitor trends in performance of business results and assist with forecasting improvements and methodologies to provide insightful analysis
- Create detailed and flexible reporting that enables business partners to fully understand key drivers of business results
- Communicate and frame forecasts and analysis to aid in decision making by Senior Leadership
- Support the implementation and ongoing measurement of new enterprise wide Key Performance Indicators
- Frequent ad-hoc requests, reports and analysis
Post-Secondary Degree in a business related field (Business Administration, Commerce) – an MBA from a recognized institution or CPA/CFA designation (or in progress) is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, most notably Excel, access and PowerPoint
- Results oriented – ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on time with high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in French and English
- Demonstrated ability to be analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Previous exposure to the financial services industry a definite asset
- Familiarity with OLAP Cube / Healthcare sector is a plus
- 1 to 3 years experience as Financial analyst or Business analyst.