Provide 1st level support services to all service requests and incidents related to computing client environment (desktop applications, office applications, client devices),
IT infrastructure (Telephone, network, Internet, Intranet), business applications (SAP,…).
Qualification: Essential: At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, software engineering or equivalent.
•Professional Certifications in IT such as ITIL Foundation(v3), MSCE, etc
•Knowledge on SAP modules (Finance (FI), Material Management (MM), Travel Management (TM), Project System (PS),…..)
• A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience on IT support services.
• Strong knowledge with Microsoft applications such as Windows, MS Office ,..
• Strong knowledge of incident management and service request fulfilment processes.
• Ability to work effectively with different people and teams from various skillset and background and able to put others at ease
• Ability to be sensitive to client and community needs and perceptions by providing prompt, efficient and equitable service, involving clients and community in the resolution of problems that affect them.
• Ability to work with various databases and computer systems
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels.
• Courteous and patient character with clients.
• Strong command of English or/and French with a working knowledge of the other language.