Company Description – About us
We are building the future of digital learning in the African continent. For us it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
GoMyCode is an educational platform that trains top talents on the newest skills and connects them with digital opportunities around the world. At GoMyCode, we provide high-end education on cutting-edge technologies with a focus on projects in an environment that leaves lasting impressions and positively impacts our student lives.
We have an international team hand selected from 2 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to manage our local operations in Egypt. We believe that with hard work, dedication and rigorous execution we will build the next great educational company.
GoMyCode is looking for: Marketing Automation Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on digital marketing campaigns, performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Automation Specialist role involves meticulously planning, building, and maintaining the automations and systems to support marketing campaign efforts and the sales team in managing our clients’ full-cycle client experience. You work with caution, imagination, and data-driven wisdom while your automations and systems work stealthily in the background, making sure not just our ads – but our entire sales team’s processes – are smoothly guiding our leads exactly where they need to be. You will design tests and collect data for our ads.
- You seek to make automations and processes “better, simpler, and more effective”
- You see yourself as an early adopter of marketing technology and are fascinated with automation, data, and insights; you like formulas and data recipes
- You enjoy working autonomously to research, find, and implement the best solutions to solve automation problems
- You enjoy partnering with IT to find new ways to make our automated systems even better, while assisting coworkers with issues related to the processes and systems you build and maintain
- You also enjoy working closely with other departments to create automations and processes that will support their workflow
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills to solicit feedback and diagnose problems for the Marketing and Sales teams to implement effective solutions
- You have demonstrated ability to document a workflow / automation process, visually, that can explain the process to varying skill level front-end users
- You understand marketing, especially as it relates to CRMs, automated follow-up processes, marketing metrics worth tracking and analyzing, data collection and maintenance, website/landing page goals, and conversion pipelines
- You’re hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better
- Build brand new systems, workflows, & automations in Salesforce from the ground up according to business need;
- Successful completion of in-house CRM courses to manage the set up and maintenance of customized reporting in Hubspot, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc. that measure marketing and sales campaigns
- Continuous management and improvement of existing marketing and sales automations, workflows, and formulas to attract and complete investor conversion cycle
- Integrate programs we use, such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, texting services, etc. so that they sync with each other
- Organize the backend of campaigns to ensure accurate data collection with detailed insight
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : GoMyCode
Email : [email protected]