Greenpeace Mena recrute
Digital Marketing Lead
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital, and digital fundraising/conversions
– Demonstrate real strength in the social media landscape, understanding of channels and their marketing potentials
– Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and digital marketing and/or fundraising expertise
– Email marketing expertise
– Experience with creating digital journeys to drive engagement and income
– Analytical and data-driven mindset; a passion for making the numbers add up
– Expertise in lead generation and conversion
– Willingness to try new things and innovate whilst maintaining our core work
– Project management skills; Ability to follow up on budget and planning
– Excellent knowledge in tools such as Facebook ads, Google Adwords, Twitter ads, Google Analytics, and an email tool such as Mailchimp
– Excellent command in writing digital content in Arabic
– Organizational Competencies
– Innovative and creative
– Autonomous, flexible and agile.
– Highly developed analytical, planning and reporting skills.
– Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
– Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English. French is a plus
– Good verbal and written communications skills
How to apply
Please send your C.V and cover letter focusing on the qualifications, skills and expertise noted to [email protected] with the Subject Line: « Digital Marketing Lead »
Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to individual queries. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a time period of 1 week from the closing date of application.
Greenpeace MENA is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and irrespective of gender, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Ville : MENA region
Nom / Entreprise : Greenpeace MENA
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Beirut, Lebanon
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter