- Home School is looking for part time English language coaches in Sousse. We are looking for ambitious minds who would like to share their love of the English language to the surrounding community.
- Home School has a new approach to English learning which is quickly gaining popularity in Tunisia. Founded in 2018, Home School is building an energetic and vibrant core of coaches to carry the company forward.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Conduct Demos & Sessions – with positive, honest and welcoming demeanor in order to build long term trust with your customers.
- Maintain both an up to date coaching sheet (Home School will train), and constant contact with Home School regarding your customers
- Upon hire, Home School coaches will receive an oral test and a level rating. Coaches will be compensated monthly according to this rating.
- In addition, Home School rewards core values such as punctuality, honesty and reliability. The better attention to detail in these areas, the quicker you will climb our ranks.
- Must have a strong command of the English language. All communications at Home School will be in English.
- Punctual and Organized individuals able to manage multiple customers and provide exceptional service.
- Teaching or Sales Experience will help you in this position.
- Excellent Communication skills and a friendly personality.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and tailor lessons for each customer.
- Home School is looking for talented, driven coaches who love speaking English and love to see others do too. Coaches who can communicate well and manage their responsibilities effectively will have the greatest opportunities at Home School. Customer service, honesty and integrity are expected qualities of a coach.