Home School is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer. You will joining a team of two to collaborate with on content ideas, and you will take us home with the specific graphic creation.
- Have good mastery of social media, a creative mind who can look at a same problem from different angles and think of different solutions.
- Meeting deadlines is your game, and you play it well
- Are a professional and take your work seriously.
- Creativity, Opinion & unique ideas. Humor is a great plus
- You’re cool, chill and open-minded, with ability to take direction and work on a team.
- English! We are an English only office, if the skill is not there, the willingness to improve must be.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Video editing ability a plus)
Compensation 200DT / MO for:
- 30 deliverables a month
- More details discussed in interview.
At Home School we are passionate about helping improve the spoken English standards in the country. The aim of our Marketing Department is to create clever and witty content, which will capture our target demographics, as well as continuing to improve our social media presence.
We are a young company with an innovative approach to improving spoken English. We believe in hard work, dedication, accountability, having each others’ back and getting stuff done. If you share those values, we’d love to talk to you.
We are a business that celebrates diverse thought and opinions, while never forgetting to find the time to have fun.
To Apply, Your Email MUST have:
- To CV
- A Photo
- Available times for an interview
- BONUS: Cover Letter including a paragraph on some ideas you have that will improve our Social Media page on day 1
- Include your portfolio or IG account with artwork you have done personally.
Check out our social media accounts:
- Home School’s Instagram & Facebook: Homeschooltunis
Anything missing from your application will delay your consideration or cause us to just simply ignore you, sorry 🙁
Completed Applications should be sent to
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter