IFES Libya is looking for
Under the direction of the Country Director and the Deputy Country Director, the interns will:
– Assist the project coordinators in the administrative and logistical preparation of the activities of IFES Libya, such as conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, etc.
– Assist with writing reports and press releases.
– Provide translation and interpretation as needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in international relations or related discipline.
– Strong oral and written communication skills in English as well as in Arabic
– Demonstrated knowledge and interest in electoral and democracy issues.
-Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with different groups, partners and nationalities.
– Proficiency with MS Office Suite specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn from others.
Duration of the Internship: 6 months
Ville : Tunis, Tunisia
Nom / Entreprise : IFES Libya
Email : [email protected]
Adresse : Les Berges du Lac