Description de l’emploi
VACANCY NOTICE: TN2016-015
(OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES-NATIONALS ONLY)
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position Title: Receptionist
Duty Station: Tunis, Tunisia
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term contract – six months (the first three months will be considered as probation period), with the possibility of extension.
Estimated Start Date: September 2016
Closing Date: 25 August 2016
Reference Code: VA-TN 2016-015
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Under the overall guidance of the Senior Resource Management Assistant, and the direct supervision of the Administrative/HR Assistant, the incumbent will carry out clerical and administrative tasks in support of office daily operations.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Receive and greet all incoming visitors, and ensure all visitors are attended by host staff member;
2. In accordance with appropriate protocol, answer calls, provide basic information (either to callers or visitors), re-route telephone calls, respond to routine inquiries and keep record of important calls and visits;
3. Ensure that the reception area is kept clean, staffed and organized at all times during business core hours; Maintain and update the IOM publications at the reception area;
4. Receive, register, handle and ensure that all IOM incoming and outgoing courier mails/parcels/faxes, to and from service providers, which includes preparation of airway bill and proforma invoice, is delivered in a timely manner to respective recipients;
5. Ensure reception-area maintenance issues are reported to Procurement unit in a timely manner, and follow–up accordingly;
6. In Coordination with the Procurement/Logistics Unit and HR Unit, assist in updating staff lists, emergency numbers and various agency contacts numbers;
7. Assist Procurement/Logistics unit with the coordination of staff´s private communication bills including request providers detailed cell-phone bills, distribute bills to staff members and
ensure they are signed and returned to the Proc/Log unit;
8. In coordination with Procurement unit, ensure full stock of office cleaning supplies and request replenishments when necessary; keep an updated usage/replenishment inventory;
9. Responsible for meetings room bookings/confirmations. Keep track of meetings schedule and update on daily basis;
10. Provide administrative support such as reviewing time sheets/verifying attendance records, faxing/ scanning documents, etc.
11. Maintain an effective filling system related to his/her tasks; assist in the maintenance of a proper filing system of referenced Travel Authorization documents/ official letters/ notes verbales;
12. Coordinate lunch duty service at the Reception Desk with relevant colleagues;
13. Perform other duties as may be required.
Exigences de l’emploi:
• Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures.
• Accepts and gives constructive criticism;
• Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies
• Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor diploma/Certification in administration with minimum of one (1) year of relevant professional experience or Completed Secondary School diploma with three (3) years of relevant professional experience.
Languages & skills:
• Excellent knowledge of English, French and Arabic.
• Excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; team player; 100% integrity.
• Good written and spoken communications skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (in English) PHF/CVs and cover letter specifying the motivation for applications to [email protected] , by 25 August 2016 at the latest, referring to this advertisement (reference code).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.