Machinestalk is looking for
To join our design team to work on Translating client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs.
– Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for our project
– Design interface prototypes and wireframes in both low and high-fidelity using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or similar design tools.
– Document UI components and their different states and interactions (design system).
– Communicate, collaborate, and present to a variety of stakeholders:
– Collaborate with engineers to ensure the right component model is identified and effectively implemented.
– Present designs to cross-functional teams, and regularly report progress/findings to both Product owners and developers.
Ensure the analysis of business needs and the proposal of interfaces UI / UX
The Analysis & estimation of assigned tasks
An academic background in design, computer science, or relevant field.
Openness and strong desire to learn
Strategic thinker who is able to act tactically and solve problems efficiently.
Great verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and aesthetics
Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
1 year of hands-on experience with UI/UX design
1 year of hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite: adobe xd, illustrator
Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
Front-end development knowledge of markup languages: HTML5 and CSS3 and Bootstrap
How to apply:
Send your updated CV in English to
and include the job title in the subject line.
Nom / Entreprise :
Centre Urbain Nord
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter