We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our Mobile team working on delivering the best mobile user experience.
-Analyze client business requirements and user experience to shape, design, and build custom mobile experiences for our clients.
-Address evolving user requirements, process flows, performance, and scalability.
-Write efficient and maintainable code and perform code reviews
Participating in the development and execution of plans and test scenarios.
-Ensure fixing reported bugs and defects and providing detailed bug reports.
-Providing request-based reports within deadlines.
-Perform unit tests on developed modules.
-Participation in customer needs analysis, functional and technical specifications development.
-Prepare mockups and models based on specifications and customer needs.
– Realize the design & analysis of solutions/products to develop.
– Propose software architecture for solutions/products to develop.
-Prepare the analysis, design, and architecture documents.
-Participate in benchmarking and choice of technologies, frameworks, and tools.
-Ensure the integration and modules deployment developed using the required tools.
– Continuously discover and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science,
- Proven work experience of a minimum 3 applications from scratch to production,
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C,
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs,
- Good knowledge of AppleSDK,
- Good knowledge of iOS frameworks: Core Data, Core Animation,
- Good knowledge of Cocoa touch,
- Good knowledge of Firebase/ Crashlytics,
- Good understanding of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning,
- Great problem-Solving skills and Great interpersonal and communication skills,
How to apply:
Send your updated CV in English to and include the job title in the subject line.