This position is a hands-on, application developer who will be joining an existing application development team.
The ideal candidate should possess demonstrated ability to:
– Execute and program on an application development team through all phases of the software development lifecycle
– Provide expertise in triaging, diagnosing and resolving complex systems issues
– Quickly learn and apply new information and knowledge
Working knowledge in one or more highly specialized areas of application development and/or business analysis that is of significant impact to the organization.
Working experience and knowledge of programming language(s), software development tools and environment(s) and systems analysis and functional design.
Knowledge and working experience of database concepts, database design, data modeling and system architectures.
Knowledge and working experience with application design principles, practices, system development methodologies and software life cycles.
Knowledge of user interface principles and windows design standards.
Knowledge of security and disaster recovery requirements for applications development.
Exigences de l’emploi:
Technical skills and experience: 1+ years
– Fundamentals of SQL queries
– Preferred: Unix scripting, Infragistics
– Visual Studio
– Weblogic 10.3
– Oracle 11g
Applied experience leveraging agile software development principals & practices is desired including:
– Scrum or Kanban or Scrumban
– Paired programming
– Continuous integration (using tools like Cruisecontrol, Quickbuild, etc.)
– Test Driven Development
Email: [email protected]