Social Impact is preparing a proposal for an upcoming five-year USAID Tunisia Civil Society and Good Governance project. The project intends to enable USAID/Tunisia to provide more entry points for local orgs to work with USAID in Tunisia, facilitate a productive relationship between civil society and the Government of Tunisia (GoT), and work nationwide with regional NGOs, associations, think-tanks, and CSOs, creating linkages, networks, and platforms for knowledge sharing, partnerships, and joint-action. A large sub-grants component will focus support in areas that are aligned with USAID/Tunisia and US Embassy Tunis priorities while also promoting gender equality and inclusive development. The project is expected to begin in July 2021.
SI is seeking an M&E Officer to lead all project-level M&E activities, including the M&E system. This will be a full-time position, based in Tunis, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Tunisian citizenship will be considered.**
- Oversee and implement the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system
- Lead and plan M&E activities, and ensure data quality assurance standards.
- Oversee field staff compliance with M&E procedures, documentation and data validation protocols.
- Update M&E and project management systems to reflect progress and needs. Enforce proper usage of these systems by project staff.
- Collect and analyze information and data on the baseline/performance indicators.
- Liaise with stakeholders and project-related donors on relevant project M&E concerns.
- Overall responsibility for project reporting including Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Final and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensure compliance with USAID reporting and monitoring systems.
- Support start-up and close out of the project, including archiving of data and capturing of lessons learned.
- Work with project technical staff to identify, collect and document success stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in similar M&E positions on USAID projects, leading and conducting project-level M&E activities. At least two years of experience in M&E management or director level positions.
- Demonstrated experience with USAID M&E practices and good social research methods.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French and/or Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter