Roles & Responsibilities
● Lead and support on aspects of Data Center/ DC Virtualization/ Automation/ Networking/ Security domain from requirements capture/ deﬁnition through the customer.
● Conceptualize (Customer Requirements Document), plan (Implementation Strategy Plan), design (High-Level Design), and perform the onsite deployment.
● Prepare and maintain up-to-date documentation detailing the conﬁguration of deployed solutions.
● Interpret client needs, assess the complete requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
● Design, conﬁgure and deploy infrastructure solutions and develop associated solutions cost to build, operate, and maintain.
● Plan, implement, and ensure delivery of infrastructure and data centers conﬁguration, changes, releases, incidents, and updates.
● Lead and support the service delivery, network solution design, and project implementation.
● Provide remote or onsite deployment support.
● Responsible for troubleshooting issues and issue management throughout the network environment.
● Responsible for ensuring the security of the network, working with the security team to ensure the highest standards of security are obtained.
● Maintain standards and best practices for network toolset environments, focusing on Fault Management and Capacity/Performance Monitoring tools.
● Responsible for the design, installation, conﬁguration, and lifecycle management of all Network devices. [Load Balancers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and cloud networking products]
Who Are You?
● CCIE R/S or CCIE DC certiﬁed. VCP, RedHat Certiﬁcation a plus.
● Understanding of Security and Data Center architectures, including virtualization, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure and security technologies
● Rich design and demonstrable experience in DCNM/VXLAN or ACI technology with multi-POD. Knowledge and experience in Multi-Site ACI are a plus.
● Deep understanding of Data Center Virtualization, Cisco UCS B-Series, C-Series, X-Series, Hyperﬂex, and Cisco Intersight integration.
● Will be able to design, deploy & support Cisco data center products with hands-on experience in operating and conﬁguring Cisco network devices (e.g.,, Load Balancers, Storage Networks, Application Optimizers, UCS Servers, and MDS SAN products.
● Strong knowledge of various network security technology such as Firewall, IPS, AV, Micro-segmentation, Zero-Day attack, Cloud security group management, Secure Access Service Edge, Remote Access VPN, and Authentication servers/MFA.
● Experiences in the least one major manufacturer such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, CheckPoint, Dell, HPE/Aruba, and Cisco for Layer 2/3 network switching, Network technology, Firewall technology, SDN, and WAN.
● TCP/IP, SSL, LACP, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, SNMP, STP, VPC, VSS, VDC, MSDP, PIM, IGMP, RTP, SIP, H.323, LWAPP, RADIUS, TACACS+, various 802.11 wireless standards, WiFi6, VXLAN, DNS, DHCP
● VMWare working knowledge.
● NetScaler and F5 Application Delivery Controllers.
● Public / Private Cloud experience and knowledge are a plus.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Please if you are interested send your resume in English to [email protected] and add NetworkT14 as a subject.