Oppot2unity is looking for
Senior PHP / Full Stack Web Developer
• Analyse the existing systems and develop concepts for a high-performance, service-oriented application landscape (using Laravel, VueJS, among others)
• You work with product owners, data scientists, UX experts and key users and enjoy contributing your own ideas
• Interact at various corporate levels analysing needs and requirements to design, develop and recommend applications
• Architect, design, develop, modify and test applications to achieve required functionality
• Maintain, update, and implement new functionality to our custom-built E-Commerce platform.
• Implement and help with web design of Main Website and E-Commerce platform.
• Scrum Agile development knowledge, experience with Atlassian Jira a plus
• Monitor, analyze and evaluate performance, security, product needs and cost constraints of applications, making recommendations for improving capabilities and performance
• Design and generate complex reports based on relational databases
• Interact with external APIs and offer output information in several formats for other developers
• Write and maintain technical and functional documentation
• Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies
• Stay up to date on latest development frameworks and technology
What I need
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field
• At least 3 years of experience designing, developing and architecting Object Oriented PHP7 applications using MVC architecture
• Experience using Firebase for data storage, cloud functions, and other Firebase services.
• Knowledge of or experience with Native Script.
• An eye for web design, including modern web design trends and accessibility standards.
• Extensive with e-commerce: currency localization, internationalization & interfacing with transaction processors
• Source control using Git.
• Strong LAMP stack and RESTful API development experience. CodeIgniter or Laravel a plus. At least 3 years of experience architecting, designing schemas, optimizing queries and general tuning for relational databases including MySQL
• Unit testing with PHPUnit and Integration Testing, Selimium Webdriver a plus
• Experience utilizing CDNs, including Cloudflare and/or Cloudfront.
• At least 2 years of experience developing and consuming Restful API for systems integration (S2S)
• At least 2 years of experience of Mobile App development with NativeScript. NS4 a plus
• Experience, or graduate-level coursework that incorporated, building and administering load-balanced application servers on Linux operating systems to assure high availability and security.
• Experience with: o CloudFormation, S3, Beanstalk, ElastiCache, PHP Web, OAuth, JWT/JWS/JWE
o Experience with Google Firebase/Firestore
o Building iOS and Android applications using Angular/Xplat
o NetSuite ERP API integrations
• Our backends based on PHP, MySQL and Scribe. Furthermore, we use Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana.
• Additionally, we integrate with other products using the APIs of the providers (e.g. Google
Cloud Platform or Salesforce).
• We are into clean code, have a uniform code style that we discuss a lot and develop together.
• A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
• We have a centralized continuous delivery system with a net and a double bottom, which we use to roll out new software to our customers several times a day. With one click!
• extensive and up-to-date know-how in object-oriented PHP development
• Experience in the implementation of and conversion to microservices
• You have advanced knowledge in SQL
• You have already dealt with performance optimization, your focus is on efficiency and resource saving
• Ability to work in a team and an independent, structured way of working
• Furthermore, you ideally already have experience with the following tools/frameworks/workflows
• CI/CD (via Jenkins, Gitlab, Git)
• Docker, Unix Shell, Ansible, Nginx
• PHPUnit, Cypress
• ElasticSearch, Redis
• Message Queuing, Event Streaming
• Scrum, Kanban
• Your English skills are excellent, German skills are a benefit
Comment postuler :
Send your cv to this email :
Nom / Entreprise : Oppot2unity
Tel / Fax :
+49 (0) 30 38 307700
Turmstr.21 Haus K, Eingang A 10559 Berlin Germany
Site Web :