We are looking for a Receptionist to accomplish a 1 year mission in an international office ( LAC 2)
• Greet clients and visitors with apositive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and
collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and
routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Provide excellent reception service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
in related field (Bac +2 Bac +3 ).
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in 3 languages (Arabic -FrenchEnglish).
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word,Excel, and Outlook.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter