Bureau B3-1, Immeuble Emeraude Center, 1053 Les Berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience building great products and services. Someone with the credentials to take ownership of project deliverables to design, develop, and optimise high-quality software impacting users’ day-to-day life.
The right developer will join a fast-paced and constantly innovating design and development team with highly valued responsibilities and contributions expected right from day one. Our goals at Hexagone are to use the latest tools and technologies to create solutions that change the world and to have a great time doing so.
- 3 years experience with ReactJS/AngularJS/Node.JS/Express.JS/NextJS
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in taking ownership of a product from design through to implementation and testing
- Experience with agile development processes
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with Git
- Plus: Experience with AWS/GCP
- Plus: Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with conducting and participating in code reviews
- Contribute towards the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Identify and plan new features
- Writing clean, high-quality code
- Work collaboratively with engineers across a variety of domains and time zones
- Write unit and UI tests to identify issues before they become problems
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Promote simple, elegant solutions that solve current problems while laying the groundwork for future development
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Why Work for Us
We are passionate about creating high-quality products and services, and we put in place everything that it takes to ensure that can happen. Our environment is one of creativity, trust, and productivity. We value quality contributions and are more than excited to see what you can bring to the table!
Benefits include flexible working hours, remote work, and employee incentive program.