Position: Software Developer
Our company is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop, and install software solutions. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, improve performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Review, analyze designs, modify, test, document, and implement software applications
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
Technology We Use: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MVC, Angular, TYPESCRIPT, REST, MongoDB, Git, GitHub, Python, Dokku, AWS, Django, JIRA, Slack
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or another related field is required
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time with high efficiency
- Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘troubleshoot’ issue
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
SoftCatalyst is a full-service web and mobile software engineering company. We provide our clients with creative solutions to help them drive their business forward and achieve their goals. Our company works with startups and fast-growing businesses in the United States. The SoftCatalyst team has deep expertise in many industries such as healthcare, energy, and financial services that allow us to meet our clients’ expectations and turn ideas into real products.
SOFTCATALYST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter