Think Tank Tunisie
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
- Evaluate product according to specifications to meet client needs.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing.
- Develop and apply testing processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in the technical review process contributing behavioral viewpoint.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s / Master degree / Engineering diploma in a relevant field
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a software tester
- ISTQB certifications an advantage
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing preferred
– Computer skills especially in QA based programs
– Knowledge of tools and methods for QA
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Fluency in the English language, excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills (respect for deadlines and excellent time management.
- Interpersonal skills, team spirit.