Détails de l’opportunité
Régions concernées par cette opportunité:
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified Supply Chain Office based in Tunis.
About the job
This role has a regional office focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines within the whole regional area. The role contributes to the development of regional office strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Procurement of all goods and services
- Prepare the relevant documents for the procurement of goods and services and DRC lease contracts.
- Participate in evaluation of bids and proposals and make sure the bids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations and negotiated contract in selection of consultants contain all the facts and information required to justify the recommendations made in the report.
- Ensure all the procurement processes are in line with DRC Operations Handbook
- Coordination of programme staff to ensure logistics involvement in the whole programme cycle
- Develop and maintain relevant data base.
- Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Ensure that all orders are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt
- Maintain DRC supplier list and ensure DRC supplier due diligence is effective in the relevant context
- Check that all assets old and new are properly recorded and registered in ERP system (Dynamics).
Contract length: 12 months
Start date: 01 June 2021
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar position.
A good understanding of the procurement rules and regulations of major international donors
Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Full professional proficiency in English
Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, accounting, supply chain or equivalent.Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, accounting, supply chain or equivalent.
Working experience from an international humanitarian organization
Fluency in Arabic
Fluency in French
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
pplications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 16 May 2021. For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website
DRC as an employer
By working in DRC, you will be joining a global workforce of around 8000 employees in 40 countries. We pride ourselves on our:
- Professionalism, impact & expertise
- Humanitarian approach & the work we do
- Purpose, meaningfulness & own contribution
- Culture, values & strong leadership
- Fair compensation & continuous development
DRC’s capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP’s and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit