think tank Business Solutions is an experienced IT service provider for 16 years. TTT facilitates the organizational transition to agile and dynamic concepts by implementing modern methods and developing cutting-edge digital products in the European market.
• Strong skills in Advanced Java are mandatory.
• Strong skills in developing Microservices applications.
• Proven experience in SQL.
• Working knowledge of Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic.
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, CVS,..
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant and Maven
• Experience with associated technologies: Hibernate, Spring
• Good spoken and written English.
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team.
• Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Excellent Technical Documentation skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
• Working experience with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
Nice to have:
• Experience using ETL (Talend).
• Knowledge of struts is an advantage.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter