- University background in computer science, mechatronics or electronics with computer science as a major field of studies
- good knowledge in hardware-near programming software and embedded systems is needed
- Work experience is preferred, but not obligatory
- Very good English skills are of great significance
- A good knowledge of German would be an advantage but not essential.
In addition, if you have engagement, flexibility and organizational abilities and like working with the team, we will be interested in hearing from you.
We offer you an interesting, future-oriented and safe job in a healthy company with performance oriented remuneration as well as an interesting job package.
If you’re interested in this position and taking part in the recruiting days on March 27th, please send us your application in mandatory English before March 10th.
DRH Paola Dellepiane